*Sound Board (Chosen at random between WM1811A and ALC5631Q)*
* Sound Board Wolfson WM1811A
- 24bit 2 channel Hi-fi DAC and 2 channel Hi-fi ADC
- 100dB SNR during DAC playback
- Smart MIC interface
- 2W stereo class D speaker drivers
- Capless Class W headphone drivers
- 4Line outputs (single-ended or differential)
- BTL Earpiece driver
- Digital audio interfaces for multi-processor architecture
- ReTune TM Mobile 5-band,4-channel parametic EQ
- Dynamic rang controller
- Dual FLL provides all necessary clocks
- Active noise reduction circuits
- Intergrated LDO regulators
*Sound Board REALTEK ALC5631Q
- High performance and powerful I2S codec for portable devices
- Multi-function configuration for input and output port can flexible for using
- Differential input mode can effective to cancel the common-mode noise for input signal.
- Signal-ended input mode can easyily be used for external income signal.
- Powerful Auto-Level-Control(ALC) functions for playback and record.
- Playback : Keep the same output level when different input level.
- Prevents the output signal from being clipped during huge input singnal / power drop
- Recording : Effective to reduce the background noise for voice recording
- Wide range power supply and low power consumption on ALC5631Q is suitable for portable
* MediaTek MT6620 4 in 1 combo
This is a 4-in-1 SiP Module which includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and FM transmitter/receiver.
With four advanced radio technologies integrated into a SiP Module,
it provides the best and most convenient connectivity functions.
2.4Ghz, 5Ghz dual band
Support IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
WPS 2.0, WAPI (H/W)
Wi-Fi Direct (WFA P-2-P standard)
SDIO 2.0 interface
BT v3.0+HS(802.11AMP) compliance
BT v4.0 Low Energy
FM over Bluetooth
High speed UART interface (4Mbps), PCM
GPS / A-GPS capability
165 dBm tracking sensitivity
160 dBm hot start sensitivity
148 dBm cold / warm start sensitivity
76-108MHz with 50KHz step
RDS / RBDS support
UART, audio, digital audio interface (I2S)