Exynos 5420 Board
Board Road Map
Introducing Web Site
Contact us now
Which OLED Panel do you prefer to purchase in Howchip.com?
WQXGA OLED (2560x1600)
WQHD OLED (2560x1440)
Full HD OLED (1920x1080)
HD OLED (1280x720)
· Today : 69
· Yesterday : 270
· Maximum : 2,874
· Total : 197,912
> Hidden product
· Size (Pkg.)
1.00cm x 1.00cm x 1.00cm (WxDxH)
· Weight (Pkg.)
· Offered Price
[Not included Tax&Duty]
· Shipping Area
Select shipping country
Antigua and Barbuda(F)
Barbuda St.Eustatius and Saba(F)
Bosnia and Herzegowina(F)
China(Excluding China South)(F)
Congo(Dem Rep Of)(F)
Northern Mariana Islands(F)
Papua New Guinea(F)
Saint Kitts and Nevis(F)
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines(F)
Syrian Arab Republic(F)
Trinidad and Tobago(F)
Turks and Caicos Islands(F)
United Arab Emirates(F)
US(Rest of Country)(F)
Virgin Islands (British)(F)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)(F)
Wallis and Futuna Islands(F)
Software Version (
Arndale Board Octa Package
It will be sold in July on our website, and for those who would like to purchase one, simply place a pre-order by clicking 'Buy now'.
You will not be able to make your payment right away, as it is a pre-order only.
After your order has been receieved, further information regarding price and delivery will be given to you.
Once the sales start, e-mails will be given on a first-come, first-served basis, allowing a limited number of customers to purchase.
- The Arndale Octa is Samsung's most recently developed community board based on the Exynos 5410 SoC.
- Samsung Exynos 5410 is a System-on-Chip (SoC) based on the 32bit RISC processor for smart phones and tablet PCs. Exynos 5410 adopts the Cortex-A15 quad cores. This quad core is 40 percent DMIPS higher than the Cortex-A9 quad core. Additionally it also supports Cortex-A7 quad cores that enable the energy-efficient computing required for most of the non-high-performance applications.
* CPU Board
- ARM Cortex-A15 (eagle or big core) Quad CPU with NEON/VFP as high performance processor with 32/32KB I/D Cache, 2 MB L2 Cache.
- ARM Cortex-A7 (kingfisher or little core) Quad CPU as power-efficient performance processor with 32/32 KB I/D Cache, 512 KB L2 Cache. This processor is architecturally aligned with Cortex-A15
- 128-bit multi-layer Network-on-Chip (NoC) architecture
- Cache Coherent Interface (CCI) among Cortex-A15 and Cortex-A7, G2D, and SSS
- DRAM access through two channels of 32-bit LPDDR3 interface@800 MHz (12.8 GB/Sec)
- 64 KB ROM for secure booting and 336 KB internal RAM for security function
- External SRAM/PROM/NOR Interface with x16 data bus
- Multi-core timer and generic interrupt controller/combiner for multi-core CPU system
- 32 Channel DMA controller (16 Channels MDMA and 16 Channels PDMA)
- Real time clock (RTC)
- Highly structured power management system for mobile applications
- Flexible clock management system with nine system PLLs
- 3D graphic accelerator with multi-core GPU. This GPU supports OpenGL ES1.1 and 2.0, OpenVG 1.0.1
- Separate 2D graphic accelerator
- Multi-format codec (MFC). It provides encoding and decoding of MPEG-4/H.263/H.264/Divx up to 1920x1080@60fps and decoding of MPEG-2/VC1 video up to 1920X1080@30fps
- Two kinds of high performance JPEG codec for various compression formats
- Five generic scalers and one image rotator
- 1/2/4/8 bpp palletized or 16/18/24 bpp non-palletized color TFT support
- WQXGA LCD display through embedded DisplayPort and WUXGA for MIPI DSI interface.
- HDMI V1.4 interface for TV monitor
- Highly customized image enhancer
- Three channels of MIPI CSI interface for three camera support (stereo cameras with a front-view camera)
- High performance ISP engine with DRC, 3DNR, VDIS, ODC, FD, and 3AA features. The ISP engine can accommodate one of these scenarios:
13MP@24fps + 3 MP@24fps
- Dedicated peripherals for camera module control (ADC, PWM, SPI and UART)
- Ultra low-power audio decoding mode with internal SRAM
- I2S/PCM (3 Channel), AC-97 (1 Channel), and SPDIF Tx (1 Channel)
- SD3.0/MMC5.0 interfaces (2 Channels, 8-bit, .1.8 V only) and SD3.0 interfaces (1 Channel, 4-bit, wide-range)
- Super-speed (5 Gbps) USB3.0 DRD (2 Channels) with USB2.0 backward compatibility
- High-speed/full-speed USB 2.0 Device/OTG (1 Channel)
- USI with high-speed I2C (4 Channels) and I2C (4 Channels)
- SPI (3 Channels) and 3 Mbps UART (4 Channels) for Bluetooth 2.0
- On-chip HSIC (2 Channels) MIPI-HIS (1 Channel) for modem chip I/F
- Sturdy crypto engine with DTRNG, hardware hash function accelerator, provision keys, and monotonic counters
- 12-bit general purposed ADC (10 Channels), on-die thermal sensors (4 units), logic-speed monitors for dynamic voltage/frequency scaling of CPU and GPU, and adaptive back-bias controllers for logic speed and leakage optimization
* Sound Board
* Connectivity Board
* Camera Board
* LCD Board
*Related option products
.(See below 'Related item' for references )
Block Diagram(Exynos Octa 5410)
Function of Location
*Related option products
.(See below 'Related item' for references )
There is no review for this item.
Please enter more than 3 chars for password.
Please enter the authentic code.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
We're pleased to provide an enhanced shopping experience for international customers. International shoppers now get the benefit of seeing product prices in multiple currency, international shipping and much more.
International shipping is calculated based on a number of factors including the desired service level (FEDEX), the number of items you're purchasing, the weight of the items and the destination country/region. Our system calculate and display an order total in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs from our warehouse in Korea(Republic of) to your selected international destination. (Some duties and taxes can be imposed by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country.)
Shipping Options & Times
Most in-stock items generally arrive within 7days(business days) after your order is received. ("Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.) Since delivery timeframes vary depending on destination, a more accurate estimate will be provided during checkout. Please note: Although we try our best to deliver your items during the estimated timeframe, delivery dates are not guaranteed.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
Please contact us BEFORE sending back a shipment to us. This will allow us to confirm that we have the inventory in stock and can be better prepared for the arrival of your shipment with faster processing.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Your unused item(s) may be returned within 7 days of ship date. Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
Please allow 7 business days after receipt in our warehouse for your refund to be processed.
You can return unused items within 30 days of ship date for an exchange. We will send you the requested item at no shipping charge to you.
The customer is responsible for all return freight charges, including duty and tax, if applicable. For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back to us through a traceable carrier. Most major carriers offer tracking information.
Any defective item or incorrect shipment will be replaced at no shipping charge to you.
Please allow 7 business days after receipt in our warehouse for your exchange to be processed and shipped to you.
No related products
Copyright © 2012 UNIBEST INC . All Rights Reserved.